- Béatrice Tarka, Co-Founder and CEO
- Béatrice brings more than four years of travel industry experience and six years of consumer products experience to Mobissimo. Prior to Mobissimo, she was the co-founder and CEO of Axall Media, an entertainment software developer and publisher of games, educational, travel and reference products. Béatrice engineered the acquisition of two companies, negotiated licensing deals with Hearst and MGM/UA, and inked distribution deals in 20 countries. She also co-founded France Portage, a press distribution database provider, acquired by France Telecom. Béatrice holds a BA in International Affairs from the American University of Paris and an MBA from Boston University.
- Adam Meron, Vice President Strategy and Operations
- Adam has over 15 years of work experience in business development and strategy, having served as co-founder and CEO of the leading outdoor site, GetOutdoors.com. Adam holds university degrees from UC Berkeley and an MBA from University of Michigan.
- The Mobissimo Team also includes veteran marketing professional Lucia Carniglia, financial specialist Augustin Meloty-Kapella, software developers Zoe Chao and Therese Bao, software engineer Mizuho Sejimo. Mobissimo is also helped tremendously by developers Szymon Boniecki and Maciej Mlynek.