Mobissimo is the brainchild of three young global entrepreneurs frustrated with the quality of travel information. They believed that there should be a better way to search for travel prices and availability.
- Béatrice Tarka, Co-Founder and CEO
- Béatrice brings more than four years of travel industry experience and six years of consumer products experience to Mobissimo. Prior to Mobissimo, she was the co-founder and CEO of Axall Media, an entertainment software developer and publisher of games, educational, travel and reference products. Béatrice engineered the acquisition of two companies, negotiated licensing deals with Hearst and MGM/UA, and inked distribution deals in 20 countries. She also co-founded France Portage, a press distribution database provider, acquired by France Telecom. Béatrice holds a BA in International Affairs from the American University of Paris and an MBA from Boston University.
- Lucia Carniglia, Co- Founder and Mobissimo Travel Consultant
- Lucia is a travel industry expert, helping Béatrice and Svetlozar crystallize the Mobissimo idea and value proposition to travel partners. Lucia is the author of the Mobissimo name and has worked with Béatrice in the creation of the look and feel of the website. Prior to co-founding Mobissimo, Lucia worked for Swissair Airlines. Lucia is currently a CEO of a luxury hotel chain in Milano and continues to consult with Mobissimo on new travel trends and European travel industry. Lucia holds both a Masters degree ( D.E.A) in "Languages et Civilisations Européennes" from the University of Nice, Sophia Antipolis and in Tourism from Bocconi University.
- Svetlozar Nestorov, Co-Founder
- Svetlozar is an alumnus of the Database Group at Stanford University, where he collaborated with the founders of Junglee, Google, and Gigabeat. He is currently an assistant professor of Computer Science at the University of Chicago.